We’re very excited - not just because of the inordinate amount of caffeine based products consumed - but also because our team are putting together the final missing parts to the biggest Google related event in Buffalo - GDG DevFest 2015.
This year event will take place in Buffalo, New York. Being a WNY city, Buffalo is among top 10 cities of the United States to travel in 2015 according to the travel group “The Rough Guide” and is among top 10 cities for spending weekends in Europe according to Lonely Planet. So take your time to spend weeked in last hidden gem in the Europe in company of experts and technical geeks.
So should you also be excited? Well yes… and here’s why!
- Attendance: we’re expecting over 350 attendees
- Topic: more than 48 hours of pure Google technologies
- Date: 19-20 of September, expect conference and workshops on a first day and Hackathon on the second
- Venue: Davis Hall - for a first time we’ll make technical event in real American school campus in the suburb of Buffalo
- Speakers: we’re in the process of finalising the list of speakers
but we’ve already secured a first batch of experts: